eNETEmployer's payroll module allows you to effectively manage your employee payroll processing and records including salaries, wages, bonuses, and deductions -- all from the Internet using a standard connection.
This proven application provides you with comprehensive payroll software, without the purchase cost or concern about software updates. You have the convenience of calculating your payroll at a time that's convenient to you. And if you’re currently outsourcing your payroll, eNETEmployer will perform all the same functions at a fraction of the cost!
Here are just a few of the key features of this powerful module:
- Easy Spreadsheet Approach - We all know how to use a spreadsheet and now eNETEmployer has incorporated this functionality in its payroll system! Enter data in column form, edit data right in place and even rearrange column sequences, all with the click of a button.
- Templates for New Employees - Add new employees quickly using a number of pre-defined employee templates.
- User-Defined Access Rights - Define the users of the payroll system and assign the functions they can perform.
- Electronic Funds Transfer - Create an EFT file that can be used by your employee’s financial institution (e.g. bank, credit union, etc.).
- Multi-Lingual Support - The program supports both official languages for full employee access.
- Employee Groups - Allows for payroll processing by employee type or even globally for all branches of your organization.
- Defineable Functions - Specify the methods that will be used for calculating deductions, benefits and accumulators.
- Unlimited Earnings, Deduction, Benefits and Accumulators - Define unlimited number of earnings such as Salary, Regular Hours, Overtime and unlimited deduction/benefits such as Group Insurance, Pension, etc., and an unlimited number of accumulators for Vacation, Holiday, Sick Days and Banked Time, etc.
- Printing and Reporting - Produce pay statements, cheques, pay registers, journal entries and even EFTs. You can also preview these items on the screen prior to printing.